INKspired 58

Welcome to INKspired 58. You would have just come from the lovely Maree.
Please take the time to hop around all the blogs and see what everyone has created.
With the new Catalogue out there is lots of new product to play with. I have used new product in todays card. Here is this weeks sketch.
Here is what I have come up with



Next is the lovely Renee, I cant wait to see what she has come up with.

http://reneelynch.blogspot.com/2017/06/inkpired-blog-hop-58.html


Thanks for stopping by




your photo name
Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, lovely card, great colours. I am so out of it, need to start looking at the new stamps now I am home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you had a wonderful trip glad your home safe and sound x

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Nicole the colours are lovely and go together well

    ReplyDelete